Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya and indeed, Africa. The Reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland. This spectacular area is the site of the world's greatest wildlife migration. Each year, almost two million Wildebeest cross the river from the plains of the Serengeti up to Masai Mara feeding on the lush grass that springs up after seasonal rains. Masai Mara is a must do for tourists so as to get the BIG FIVE animals (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino) experience.
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||17:00 PM|
|Dress Code||Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, Warm jacket.|
Package Cost includes
- Rates are based on per person sharing on full board and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Transport in a safari Mini Van with a pop-up roof for game viewing.
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
Package Cost excludes
- All park/game reserve fees and government taxes.
- Activities like Masai village visit, trekking, bird watching etc.
- Local Flights.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e. laundry, phone calls and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.
DAY 1: NAIROBI - MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- You will be picked by our safari driver/guide at 06:30am and drive through the scenic Rift Valley with a short stopover at the View Point to take memorable pictures of the just beginning adventure. Enjoy a short game drive enroute to your camp, arriving in time for lunch.
- Set off on a game drive after lunch, just as the animals wake from their afternoon slumber. At this time, the air is cool and sun has sunk into the horizon allowing you to witness the bush action. In the evening, return to your lodge for sundowner cocktails, dinner, and a good night's rest.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- Experience Mara's magical mornings. Set off on an early morning game drive as the sun begins to break the clouds to shine its rays across the plains and get to catch the animals heading back from their night of hunting. As the sun begins to warm up, you will experience incredible sounds and sights of wildlife moving through the savannah.
- Optional Activities: Hot Air Balloon Safari, Cultural Visits, Night Game Drive (certain locations only) and Two-Hour Morning or Afternoon Walks (certain locations only).
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE - NAIROBI
- Enjoy one last early morning game drive before returning to your lodge for breakfast before returning to your lodge for breakfast. After breakfast begin your drive back to Nairobi. Arriving into the city late in the afternoon.