WHERE THE PAST MEETS THE FUTURE
From all cultural, political, and historical perspectives, there is probably no country on Earth as interesting as Israel. Sacred ground to Jews, Christians, and Muslims, Israel is home to a dazzling diversity of influences and historic sites coexisting across a modern state. Intriguingly, while contemporary life offers all manner of distractions, the remnants of the ancient world still captivate travelers who are eager to walk where history happened and continues to be made to this day.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- Meet and assist at the airport
- English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary: Capernaum, Masada, Masada two-way cable car, Qumran, Banias and the Dead Sea beach
- Private transfer from Ben Gurion airport – hotel in Tel-Aviv
- Private transfer from a hotel in Jerusalem – Ben Gurion Airport
- Accommodation on Half Board
- Government taxes and levies - subject to change
Package Cost excludes
- Visa for Israel
- Tips of any kind
- Personal expenses such as laundry and drinks
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
- Arriving at Ben Gurion airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Tel Aviv for check in.
- Rest of the day at Leisure.
DAY 2: JAFFA, CAESAREA AND MEGIDDO
- Begin your first of the tour with a visit to the old city of Jaffa, enjoy a short walking tour in the picturesque alleys of this fortified town which is today a part of the Tel Aviv coast line.
- A visit to the house of Simon the Tanner and enjoy the magnificent view from the hill top.
- Drive up the coast to the archaeological ruins of Caesarea with its impressive Roman theatre and beautifully preserved Aqueduct.
- Continue on to visit Megiddo, the site of Armageddon where the great battle between the sons of light and the sons of darkness is to take place according to the book of revelation.
- Check-in to your hotel, at the city of Tiberias.
DAY 3: TIBERIAS, CAPERNAUM AND BANIAS
- After breakfast proceed to tour the ancient city of Tiberias that is located on the coast of the Sea of Galilee -Lake Kineret. From Tiberius head to Capernaum which is located in the Northern part of the lake and was a prospering town in the days of Jesus. Capernaum is the place where Jesus spent most of his life and it is here where he started preaching
- Tour the site of Tabgha, where Jesus performed the miracle of the loaves and fish
- Visit the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the famous Sermon on the Mount
- You will then head up to the famous Golan Heights with its spectacular views of both the Jordan valley and the Mount of Hermon
- Learn about the importance of the Golan Heights and the fierce battles that took place there in 1967 and 1973 between Israel and Syria
- Return to Tiberias for dinner and overnight stay
DAY 4: NAZARETH, JORDAN RIVER AND BEIT SHEAN
- On the way to Nazareth, you will make a stop at Cana and visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine
- Proceed just a couple of miles to the city of Nazareth, the hometown of Jesus Christ
- Visit the Church of Annunciation where it is believed that Mary was told that she would bear God's Son, Jesus
- Walk through the small market to St. Joseph's Workshop where the original steps were perfectly preserved
- After paying a visit to Mary's well, you will leave the city of Nazareth and drive to Yardenit site where the Jordan River comes out of the Sea of Galilee.
- Head to Beit Shean, a world heritage site of one of the most important ancient cities of Roman times with a magnificent Roman theatre and mosaics
- Proceed through the Jordan valley to Jerusalem where you will spend the night
DAY 5: THE NEW CITY OF JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM
- The day begins in Ein Karem with its beautiful Church of Visitation
- Visit the new museum of Yad Vashem, the Jewish Holocaust memorial
- Proceed to the Shrine of the Book, where the amazing Dead Sea Scrolls are housed. You will also visit a Miniature Model of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period, the time of Christ
- Close the day with a visit to the birth place of Jesus Christ - Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity
- Overnight in Jerusalem
DAY 6: JERUSALEM, THE OLD CITY
- Begin the Jerusalem tour with a breathtaking view of the Old city from the Mount of Olives
- Proceed for a visit to the famous Church of All Nations and from there to King David's Tomb
- Enter the Room of the Last Supper on Mount Zion. At this point you will finally enter the walls of Jerusalem's old city
- Head to the Temple Mount, the Western Wall and witness the complex religious and political situation in this
- From the Temple Mount visit the famous Via Dolorosa, the place of Christ's route of suffering to his crucifixion, and then arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- End this emotional day with a tour of the beautiful oriental Bazar of Jerusalem
- Overnight in Jerusalem
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
- On the last day, you will be transferred to Ben Gurion airport