Dubai is a city and one of the 7 Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, stands 830m-tall and dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis
- 2 Dinners on Tour
- Excursions and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return Airport transfers
- Covid - 19 Precautions & Sanitizations
- Government taxes, VAT and service charge
Package Cost excludes
- Tourism Dirham Dubai City tax per room per night
- UAE VISA – Single Entry
- COVID - 19 Medical Insurance
- Departure PCR Test
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DUBAI
- Arrive at Dubai International Airport (T1 - T3). Meet & Greet by our Driver at the airport. Transfer to your respective hotel for check in. Rest of the day at Leisure.
DAY 2: DUBAI MORNING HALF DAY PANORAMIC CITY TOUR WITH DUBAI MALL TOUR ON SHARED TRANSPORT
- After breakfast, meet your tour guide/ driver at the hotel lobby at 9 am and begin the tour. This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai.
- We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souks.
- Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Dubai's skyline is ever changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
- After the tour, you will be dropped at the Dubai Mall to spend the rest of evening then return to the hotel at your own convenience for an overnight stay.
DAY 3: DUBAI AFTERNOON / EVENING RED SAND DUNES DESERT SAFARI IN A 4X4 VEHICLE ON SHARED TRANSPORT
- Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive.
- Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
- At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha.
- Enjoy the sumptuous dinner served at your respective tables - Boxed Dinners with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and desserts with free-flowing water & soft drinks. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer and fire show under the star-lit sky - except during religious holidays or government orders.
DAY 4: DUBAI CREEK EVENING DHOW WITH SHARED TRANSFERS
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Creek as the traditional dhow glides silently through the water. This tour offers an intriguingly different view of this beautifully lit city.
- Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building.
- Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai's Creek onboard a traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai's illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. Abras, old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture.
- As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous dinner served at your respective tables - Boxed Dinners with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE FROM DUBAI
- Morning Breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and be transferred to Dubai International Airport for your flight back home.
Dubai City tour
Dubai Mall – Dancing fountain, kidzania, shopping, Dubai Aquarium