ROME - 'The Eternal City' is the cosmopolitan capital city of Italy, Rome's legacy stretches back nearly 3000 years providing today's visitor with an intoxicating mix of ancient history, magnificent architecture, modern design, leading edge fashion and delicious cuisine.
Venice known also as the "City of Canals," is one of Italy's most picturesque and popular tourist destinations. Its winding canals, striking architecture, beautiful bridges and mystical natural light will capture the heart and imagination of all who witness its stunning vistas at sunrise or sunset.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Rome
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Venice
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Milan
- Rome International Airport to City Center
- City Center to Rome Central Station
- Venezia Santa Lucia railway station to the Hotel in the City Center
- Hotel in the City Center to Venezia Santa Lucia railway station
- Milano Centrale Railway Station to the Hotel
- Hotel to Milan–Malpensa Airport on
- HD Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica Tour on Seat in Coach (Rome)
- Half Day Grand Canal Boat Tour on Seat in Coach (Venice)
- Half Day Milan City Tour on Seat in Coach (Milan)
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes
Package Cost excludes
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Train Tickets
- Visas and International Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver and Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200hrs - 0700hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
DAY 1: ARRIVAL ROME INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - ROME CITY CENTER
- Upon arrival, you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to your hotel.
- Check into your hotel and relax for the day or enjoy the city at your own pace and comfort.
DAY 2: HD VATICAN MUSEUMS SISTINE CHAPEL AND ST PETERS BASILICA TOUR (ROME) VEHICLE: SEAT IN COACH
- Beat the queues and visit three of Rome's most revered sights with hassle-free, skip the line access
- In this half-day excursion, you will get the opportunity to beat the queues and discover the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with no hassle. When you arrive, your guide will take you straight through into the museums where you will visit one of the most important collections of art in the world
- Admire the famous spiral staircase, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Map before arriving at the Sistine Chapel and the unforgettable Basilica of Saint Peter
- Explore one of the world's most important religious sites with this Tour of the Vatican City. Walk around the Vatican Museums with over 2000 rooms and nine miles of the largest art collection in the world
- After visiting the Museum, you will be taken on a guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica, where you will find another of Michelangelo's masterpieces, La Pieta. The tour ends in the magnificent St. Peter's square.
On Wednesday mornings and afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter's Square. The Basilica is also subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies.
Starting point: Vatican Museums
English tours: At the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. Between Caffe Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Piazza Santa Maria Delle Grazie and Via Candia - Rome - ITEnd point: Same as the starting point
Tour Time: 10:00 AM
DAY 3: CITY CENTER - ROME CENTRAL STATION
- Checkout from the hotel and get transferred to central station (Rome Termini) for your train journey at 11:35am to Venice, arriving Santa Lucia station at 15:34
- Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you from Santa Lucia Station to your hotel in Venice City Center for check in
- Rest of the day is at leisure
DAY 4: ROME
- Enjoy your morning at leisure
- Take a walk into the city or just chill and relax in your hotel room
- Proceed to Alilaguna Giardinetti - San Marco Royal Gardens - which is the meeting point for the tour
- This is one of our most popular sightseeing tours in Venice because it offers our clients the opportunity to view the city from a completely different perspective. Escape the hordes of tourist to discover a relaxing and rewarding experience as you glide down the main street of Venice. You'll feel like a VIP on our small group boat tours of the Grand Canal
Starting point: Alilaguna Giardinetti - San Marco Royal Gardens
End point: St. Mark's Square
Tour Time: 16:00 PM
DAY 5: HOTEL IN CITY CENTER - VENEZIA SANTA LUCIA RAILWAY STATION
- After breakfast checkout and get transferred to the Venezia Santa Lucia railway station for your 11:10am train from Venice to arrive in Milan (Milano Centrale Railway Station)
- Upon arrival at the Train Station, you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to your city hotel for check in
- Rest of the day at Leisure
DAY 6: HALF DAY MILAN CITY TOUR
- Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, urban metropolis - it is also home to an incredible patrimony of art and culture including the Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Opera house.
- Enjoy a half-day tour of the impressive city of Milan. Take a look at the medieval Sforza Castle. An impressive medieval Castle and fortress, one of the most impressive urban castles in Europe. The Sforzesco was once the residence for the ruling family of Milan and now hosts several of the city's museums and art collections.
- Visit the splendid Duomo Cathedral, a striking example of Gothic art and the largest church in Italy.
- Exit the Duomo and walk inside Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, a 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafes, it used to be the connecting path between the Cathedral and the La Scala opera house, so the ladies could stay dry in their way to the theatre in case of rain.
- At the end of the Galleria, you arrive at Milan’s most famous Opera House: the fabulous La Scala theatre. Founded in 1778 and still in use, some of the world's greatest musicians and opera singers have performed here including Pavarotti, Maria Callas and Giuseppe Verdi. Your entrance ticket provides 24 hours admission to the theatre and museum, so you can return the next day.
Starting point: Largo Cairoli / via Cusani 18 - Milan
Milan Visitor Centre
End point: Same as the starting point
Tour Time: 09:30 AM and 14:30 PM
DAY 7: HOTEL - MALPENSA AIRPORT
- Check out from the hotel and proceed to your onward journey for your further destination.