Marseille is an exuberantly multicultural port city with a pedigree stretching back to classical Greece and a fair claim to the mantle of France's second city. Once seen as somewhat dirty and dangerous, and lacking the glamour of Cannes or St-Tropez, this black sheep of the Provençal coastline has blossomed in cultural confidence since its 2013 stint as the European Capital of Culture.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- 5 Nights Hotel accommodation
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- Meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Ground Transportations during the tour
- Train transfer to Paris with 2nd class
- Return airport transfer
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- City tax
Package Cost excludes
- International flight
- Visa fee
- Customary tips
- Porterage at station
- Personal Expenses
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
- Upon arrival in Marseille you will be picked by our driver and transferred to your hotel for check in. Later in the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Marseille.
DAY 2: FULL DAY EXCURSION TO ARLES AND AVIGNON
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Arles. Arles is a city on the Rhone River in the Provence region of southern France. It is famous for inspiring the paintings of Van Gogh, which influenced the contemporary art displayed at the Foundation Vincent Van Gogh.
- Sightseeing in Avignon, a city in south eastern France’s Provence region, is set on the Rhône River. Later, return to Marseille.
DAY 3: FULL DAY EXCURSION TO NICE AND MONTE CARLO
- After breakfast, depart for Nice - the seventh most populous urban area in France and the capital of the Alpes-Maritimes department.
- Depart for Monte Carlo and sightseeing - an administrative area of the Principality of Monaco, specifically the ward of Monte Carlo/Spelugues. After the tour, return back to Marseille.
DAY 4: PARIS
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the train station for the train to Paris. Arrive in Paris around 13:00. Enjoy an afternoon panoramic city tour of Paris.
- Paris, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion gastronomy and culture.
DAY 5: EXCURSION TO VERSAILLES
- After breakfast, depart on a morning excursion to Versailles Palace.
- Versailles is a city in the Yvelines department in the Ile-de-France region, renowned worldwide for the Chateau de Versailles and the gardens of Versailles, designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Afternoon is free for shopping.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, check out and our driver will transfer you to Charles de Gaulle airport for your flight back home.