Known as the Land of Smiles, Thailand holds a special place in the hearts of visitors due to its vibrant food scene, jaw-dropping architecture blending the old with the modern, a vast range of shopping malls, one of the oldest and largest outdoor markets, affordable clothes tailors, and a legendary nightlife scene.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- 3 Nights in Bangkok.
- Tours and Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Service charges, room tax, VAT and baggage handling.
Package Cost excludes
- Optional tours.
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, festive surcharge and laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the program.
- All domestic, international air tickets and airport taxes.
- Early check-in and/or late check-out at hotels
DAY 1: BANGKOK - ARRIVAL
- Arrival at Bangkok International Airport. Look out for the guide in the International terminal arrival hall, who will be holding a paging board with your name on it. You will then be dropped at the hotel.
DAY 2: BANGKOK
- Breakfast is served between 06:30-10:30hrs in the morning.
- Travel by Motor Launch on the picturesque Chao Phraya River and canals, or Klongs, to observe the serene family homes and temples along the waterways. You will pass the famous Royal Barges, excellent samples of Thai craftsmanship and stop at Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn.
- Then visit Grand Palace, the former residence for the Thai kings. Visit the Reception Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Funeral Hall and the beautiful Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Phra Kaew. Visit Wat Pho, one of the oldest and largest temples in Bangkok. Ride on a Tuk-Tuk, a three-wheeled taxi, to Chinatown for a short walk. Thai Lunch set will be served at River Restaurant (food only). Return to hotel in the afternoon to spend the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 3: BANGKOK
- Spend the day at leisure or opt to book an optional tour.
- Optional tour
Half Day Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Railway Market Tour (Private Service / Time: 07:00-12:30hrs) The real floating market is the one at Damnoen Saduak, around 110 kilometers west of Bangkok. A trip to this Thai phenomenon is like traveling back to the ancient times of the Siam Kingdom, where colorful clad merchants paddle along the narrow canals.
- The tour includes a visit to the rural Maeklong Railway Market or Talaad Rom Hoop (closing umbrella market). Return to the hotel.
DAY 4: BANGKOK - DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, check-out and our representative will help you to load your luggage into the vehicle. You will be transferred to Bangkok Airport for your departure flight.
Bangkok has must-do activities like
Exploring the stunning Grand Palace
Racing around the city’s chaotic traffic in a tuk-tuk
Experiencing a boat ride down the mighty Chao Phraya River
A relaxing traditional Thai massage