Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as God’s Own Country. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transfers and tours using air-conditioned vehicle.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort Jaipur.
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing as per program.
- All applicable taxes.
Package Cost excludes
- Air fare, Rail fare and travel insurance.
- Photography fees.
- Expenses of personal nature like tip, laundry, table drinks, Phone etc.
- Entrances to Monuments.
DAY 1: ARRIVE COCHIN
- On arrival at Cochin airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Later, proceed for a city tour of Cochin. Visit the Dutch Palace (closed on Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (closed on Saturdays), St. Francis Church (1510), the Chinese fishing nets at the entrance of Cochin Harbour and Willingdon Island - a manmade island from materials dredged while deepening Cochin port. In the evening, witness Kathakali dance performance.
DAY 2: COCHIN – MUNNAR
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Munnar. Munnar is situated at the confluence of the three mountain Streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, 1600 m above the sea level. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 3: MUNNAR
- After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Munnar, visit the Tea Museum, Mattapetty Lake. Later, return to the hotel.
DAY 4: MUNNAR
- Full day at leisure.
DAY 5: MUNNAR – KUMARAKOM
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom, a village on Vembanad Lake in the backwaters of Kerala, southern India. It's laced with canals, where houseboats ply the waters. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks.
DAY 6: KUMARAKOM
- Full day at leisure. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
DAY 7: KUMARAKOM (DEPARTURE)
- In the morning, check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin airport to board your flight for your onwards destination.