The Golden Triangle is the area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers.
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transfers and tours using air-conditioned vehicle.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort Jaipur.
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing as per program.
- All applicable taxes.
Package Cost excludes
- Air fare, Rail fare and travel insurance.
- Photography fees
- Expenses of personal nature like tip, laundry, table drinks, Phone etc.
- Entrances to Monuments.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DELHI
- On arrival at Delhi, you will be met by our driver and be transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure.
DAY 2: DELHI
- After breakfast, proceed for full day combined city tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Start with a city tour of New Delhi where you will learn about;
- The Garden of Five senses, the Lodi Gardens, the Buddha Jayanti Park and Nehru Park.
- Tour of Old Delhi, the red fort, Rajpath, Humayun's Tomb, Lodi Gardens, Qutb Minar Made a Unesco World Heritage Site in 1993, built by Qutb-ud-din Aibak, the Turkish general appointed governor of Delhi by Muhammad bin Sam.
DAY 3: DELHI - AGRA
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel and drive to Agra, on arrival, check in to the hotel.
- Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal), the world's greatest monument and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Later drive to Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 (Closed on Fridays). Later, return to the hotel.
DAY 4: AGRA - JAIPUR
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel and drive to Jaipur - enroute, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is a deserted city built by Emperor Akbar to commemorate the birth of his son. Arrival at Jaipur and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 5: JAIPUR
- After an early morning breakfast at the hotel proceed for excursion of Amber Fort. Later, enjoy a half-day tour of the pink city of India, including the City Palace, which now houses a museum, the Observatory - 17th century with a sundial of 90 feet high and the Palace of Winds - Hawa Mahal.
DAY 6: JAIPUR (DEPARTURE)
- After breakfast, checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi or Jaipur airport for onward journey.