Tanzania is home to many of Africa's most celebrated safari destinations from the oasis of the Ngorongoro Crater, the wildlife-thronged Serengeti and Tarangire National Parks, the soaring and majestic Mount Kilimanjaro
|DEPARTURE||Hotel or Residence|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|Return TIme||5:00 PM|
Package Cost includes
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a 7-seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- 7-Seater Safari Vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front)
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Tourism Development Levy
- VAT on Ground Transport and Crater Service Fee
Package Cost excludes
- Vaccination and personal insurance.
- Domestic, International flights and departure taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Holiday Surcharge
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
- Balloon Safari in Serengeti per person – Serengeti or Ndutu
- Balloon Safari in Tarangire per person
- Ngorongoro Maasai village visit – per vehicle
- Ngorongoro Nature Walk per person (min 2 pax)
- Visit of Olduvai Gorge per person/per child
DAY 1: LAKE MANYARA CAMP SITE
- Early morning pickup from your hotel or residence and transfer to the Namanga Border, where you will be met by our Tanzanian drivers, and begin your Safari. The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town and then a drive to Lake Manyara. Enjoy an evening game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and a variety of birdlife. Dinner and overnight stay at a campsite in Mto wa Mbu.
DAY 2: SERENGETI CAMP SITE
- Depart to Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Dinner and overnight stay in tents in Serengeti.
DAY 3: SERENGETI CAMP SITE
- Spend a full day of game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight stay in tents in Serengeti.
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CAMP SITE
- Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area via Olduvai Gorge, which is Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discovery site. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Picnic lunch will be served at the Gorge. Proceed driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight stay at Simba Campsite.
DAY 5: NGORONGORO CAMP SITE
- On this day you will descend 2000 feet (0ver 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. In the afternoon, return to the camp for lunch. After lunch, drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight stay under tents.
DAY 6: NGORONGORO - ARUSHA
- After breakfast, drive back to Arusha. Lunch in Arusha then proceed to Namanga border where you will be met by your Kenyan driver for your transfer back to Nairobi.