Known as the land of a thousand hills, Rwanda's stunning scenery and warm, friendly people offer unique experiences in one of the most remarkable countries in the world. It is blessed with extraordinary biodiversity, with incredible wildlife living throughout its volcanoes, montane rainforest and sweeping plains.
|Pickup Location||Kigali International Airport|
|Pickup Time||Based on flight arrival|
|Drop off Time||Based on flight departure|
Package Cost includes
- Safari Van with a Professional Driver-Guide
- VIP Meet and Greet upon arrival
- All accommodation and meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Gorilla trekking permits for East African Community citizens
- Drinking water
- All taxes
Package Cost excludes
- Alcohol and beverages
- Gorilla Permits for Internationals and East African Community Foreign residents @ $1,500 per person
- International flights to/from Kigali
- Gratuities and items of personal nature
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN KIGALI
- You will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide upon your arrival at Kigali international airport. They will give you a brief introduction and then drive you to your hotel accommodation for relaxation and overnight stay.
DAY 2: KIGALI CITY/AMAKORO SONGA LODGE
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and embark on a city tour. Visit genocide museum/memorial center, then drive to Kinigi via musanze. Arrive at Amakoro Songa Lodge where you will check in and spend the rest of the day at Leisure.
DAY 3: MOUNT BISOKE HIKE ADVENTURE
- Wake up very early in the morning, have breakfast and then drive to the park office. From there, proceed for volcanic climbing at Bisoke. Mount Bisoke stands at 3700 m; it has the typical conic shape of a "perfect" volcano and in its crater lays a deep crater lake. The top of this Volcano has a spectacular crater lake. It is simply a 6 - hour hike including the 2 hours descending down to the starting point.
- Return to the lodge for lunch, rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 4: GORILLA TREKKING EXPERIENCE
- After breakfast, take a short drive to Park Headquarters and meet with excellent local guides and trackers who will give a talk on the etiquette of gorilla trekking. The trekking can take from 1 to 6 hours and climb to altitudes not in excess of 7,500 feet. The terrain is rough and at times muddy. Although the hike is physically demanding, the beauty of the forest and surrounding scenery make the trekking worthwhile.
- Return to the Lodge for Lunch. Rest of the afternoon at Leisure.
DAY 5: DEPART RWANDA
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Kigali. Your driver guide will drop you at the airport for your onward flight back home.