Cairo is the capital of Egypt where you will marvel at the wonders of the ancient pharaohs. A truly unforgettable experience to see the Pyramid complex, golden treasures of Tutankhamun on display in the museum, the hustle and bustle of the streets and the eerie magic of the River Nile. Home to the best Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt, this city is where you never know what incredible, half-forgotten monument you might stumble across while wandering around. Enjoy the Nile view from your hotel room balcony, visit the capital's medieval markets by Khan El-Khalili, or walk down the Nile promenade. There are also plenty of cinemas, theatres and modern malls.
|DEPARTURE||Cairo International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Based on flight arrival|
|Return TIme||Based on flight departure|
Package Cost includes
- Meet and assist at Cairo Airport upon arrival and departure.
- Round trip transfer from / to the airport in an air-conditioned vehicle on private basis.
- Private half day guided tour to the Pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fees.
- Private half day guided tour to the Egyptian Museum entrance fees.
- 03 nights' accommodation in Cairo based on bed and breakfast basis.
Package Cost excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International and domestic Flights.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry and telephone calls.
- Entrance into any of the 3 Pyramids, the Solar Boat or the Mummies' Room at the Egyptian Museum.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL CAIRO
- Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you through the immigration process and airport customs and formalities.
- You will then be transferred to your hotel and assisted with the check in.
DAY 2: HALF DAY PYRAMIDS AND SPHINX
- After breakfast, start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders, the great Pyramids of Giza; Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus which were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public.
- Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion's body. A quick visit to Papyrus Institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit.
- Lunch can be served at an oriental restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon at leisure.
- Explore ancient Egypt with a visit to Memphis, a museum which embraces the famous statues of Ramses and Sakkara which includes the Step Pyramid. Explore some of the mysteries with your knowledgeable Egyptologist.
- Evening optional tour to the spectacular sound and light show by the Sphinx.
DAY 3: HALF DAY NATIONAL MUSEUM AND BAZAARS
- Breakfast at the hotel then start your tour to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities.
- Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The museum exhibited collections which now exceed 120,000 objects ranging from the pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens.
- Lunch can be served at an oriental/Indian/Chinese/Thai restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon at leisure or book an optional tour
- Visit the Citadel, the medieval fortress of Salah-El-Din and the Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
- Nile Cruise while enjoying your dinner with spectacular panoramic view & folkloric shows.
DAY 4: CAIRO - FINAL DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at the hotel, and check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back home
The Pyramids of Giza
Great Sphinx of Giza
The spectacular sound & light show by the Sphinx
The Citadel, the medieval fortress of Salah-El-Din and the Mosque of Mohammed Ali