It is truly an area of abundance in flora, fauna and cultural attributes. It epitomizes the best in diversity in all aspects as the species richness and natural history making the Camp an ideal eco-lodge from where you can partake to the world's greatest wildlife spectacle - the wildebeest migration.
There are also other mammalian species, enthralling bird species and the distinctive Maasai Mara ecosystem. The Camp has a rich history dating back to 1920, when the first Game Warden selected its current site for his Camp. The Camp is now located on a Wildlife Conservancy whose ownership was bequeathed to the local community in the late 1970s. Siana Springs Tented Camp is owned and managed by Oltukai Mara Limited.
|DEPARTURE FROM NAIROBI TO MAASAI MARA||06:30 AM|
|DEPARTURE FROM MAASAI MARA TO NAIROBI||2:00 PM|
|VALIDITY||UNTILL 22ND DECEMBER 2021|
Package Cost includes
- 2 Nights' accommodation at Siana Springs Tented Camp I a double/twin ensuite tent
- Exclusive transport in a 4*4 Landcruiser for 3 days with an English-speaking driver guide (NBI â€“ MAR-NBI)
- 3 Meals a day for 2 nights
- Welcome cocktail at the reception upon check in
- Nightly campfires with live music
- Dinner under the stars experience on the last night
- Statutory taxes
Package Cost excludes
- Package rates are per person and are not inclusive of park entry fee
- Children aged 3-11 years pays 50% of the adult rate
- Terms and Conditions apply
DAY 1: NAIROBI - MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- You will be picked by our safari driver/guide at 06:30am and drive through the scenic Rift Valley with a short stopover at the View Point to take memorable pictures of the just beginning adventure. Enjoy a short game drive enroute to your camp, arriving in time for lunch.
- Set off on a game drive after lunch, just as the animals wake from their afternoon slumber. At this time, the air is cool and sun has sunk into the horizon allowing you to witness the bush action. In the evening, return to your lodge for sundowner cocktails, dinner, and a good night's rest.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- Experience Mara's magical mornings. Set off on an early morning game drive as the sun begins to break the clouds to shine its rays across the plains and get to catch the animals heading back from their night of hunting. As the sun begins to warm up, you will experience incredible sounds and sights of wildlife moving through the savannah.
- Optional Activities: Hot Air Balloon Safari, Cultural Visits, Night Game Drive (certain locations only) and Two-Hour Morning or Afternoon Walks (certain locations only).
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE ï¿½ NAIROBI
- Enjoy one last early morning game drive before returning to your lodge for breakfast before returning to your lodge for breakfast. After breakfast begin your drive back to Nairobi. Arriving into the city late in the afternoon.
Safari Bush walks in the surrounding area
Sundowners on the nearby hills offer the most splendid view of Maasai land
Bird watching around the camp or on guided ornithological walks
Cultural visits to the local Maasai villages (market, homes, and schools)
Balloon safaris (at additional cost)