Cape Town is located in the southwest of South Africa right at the Table Bay of the Atlantic Ocean. The Cape Town CBD is the perfect base to explore the Mother City with its restaurants, bars, museums, crafts markets and of course, Long Street, famous for nightlife. The CBD is the perfect gateway to all the major attractions like V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain but also the beaches at Sea Point, Camps Bay and Clifton.
|Pickup Location||Capetown International Airport|
|Pickup Time||Based on flight arrival|
|Drop off Time||Based on flight departure|
Package Cost includes
- 4 nights' accommodation in a hotel/lodge
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Return Airport transfers
- English speaking tour guide, to; SA Museum, Castle of Good Hope, District 6 Museum or Slave Lodge Table Mountain National Park, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Chapman's Peak (when open) Harold Porter Gardens, Wine Tasting, Land Based Whale Watching
Package Cost excludes
- Table Mountain ticket, cable car fee and lunch
- Boat Ride during the peninsular tour
- Lunch, Whale Boat during whale watching
- Rates are subject to change depending on availability at the time of confirmation
- Blackout dates apply
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice
- Prices are based on 2 pax per person sharing
- Minimum 2 Persons
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - CAPE TOWN
- Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in at the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 2: CAPE TOWN - CITY TOUR
- After breakfast explore this fascinating city as you enjoy a scheduled half day City Tour. The tour commences with a visit to Table Mountain (weather permitting)
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Mother City, with Robben Island in the distance lying sleepily in Table Bay harbor. Take a short walk through the Company Gardens whilst enjoying the aviaries, fishponds, friendly squirrels and a variety of plant life.
- Step inside the Slave Lodge - which explores the history of these unwilling immigrants and how they have contributed to the richness and diversity of South African history.
- End the tour with a stop at Truth Cafe, a 'steampunk inspired' artisan coffee shop which hand-roasts its coffee in a vintage cast-iron drum (any meals on own account)
- Return to your hotel upon completion of the tour
DAY 3: CAPE POINT AND PENINSULA TOUR
- After breakfast travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbor with magnificent mountain views and beaches
- Continue via Chapman's Peak, one of the world's most breath-taking coastal drives, to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve at Cape Point - which is perceived to be the meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
- Continue onward to historic Simon's Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. Boulders is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African Penguin, and wooden walkways allow visitors to view them in their natural habitat. Stop for lunch nearby (with lunch at your own account)
- The day will end with a visit to the well-known Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens which boasts five of South Africa's six biomes and is world renowned for the beauty and diversity of the Cape Flora
- The tour ends at 1730hrs with a drop-off at your hotel
- Note - the drive via Chapman's Peak is subject to the road being open. Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary
DAY 4: CAPE WINELANDS/WHALE WATCHING TOUR
- Head off to the historic heart of South Africa's wine industry. Enjoy some time in the bustling town of Stellenbosch - where solid, white-plastered buildings are plentiful and the streets are planted with oak trees, giving it the name Eikestad (Town of Oaks) which is still used to describe the town today
- Stop at one of the world-renowned estates for wine tasting and tune into the soul of the region's winelands
- Return to your hotel after an enthralling day in the countryside, arriving back at the hotels at approximately 1300hrs and 1730hrs in the case of Whale Watching
- Entrance Fees and Two Wine Tastings included
DAY 5: CAPE TOWN - DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home
Cape Town city center, museum, craft market and long street.
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Historic Simon's Town.
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens.